Man burned by vaping device battery fire sues Salem shop

A man who claims he suffered serious burns after the battery from his vaping device caught fire in his pocket is now suing the Salem store that sold him the product.

Wayne Borden of Methuen, Mass., filed suit last week against Heavenz Smoke and Vape World, alleging the business is liable, negligent and failed to warn of the dangers posed by the Chinese-made MXJO lithium ion battery, which is used to charge electronic nicotine-delivery vaping devices.>>READ MORE >>