New Hampshire and Maine Car Accident Injury Attorney
We have represented hundreds of victims who were involved in serious car accidents in Portsmouth and throughout New Hampshire and Maine. Let our team of experienced Portsmouth car accident lawyer’s help you get full and fair compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys will help do everything possible so you receive the best possible result.
Many actions we take can include the following:
- Ensure you are receiving proper medical treatment for your injuries
- Seek compensation for your lost wages
- Communicate directly with the insurance companies
- Investigate your accident
- Obtain evidence including witness statements, photographs, and expert opinions
- Obtain and evaluate police and operator reports
- Review of all available sources of insurance
- Seek reimbursement for your medical bills
- Seek reimbursement for any other expense related to your accident
- Obtain and evaluate medical records
- Evaluate your injuries
- Analyze any long-term financial needs, future wage loss or medical care
- Negotiate your claim in order to achieve a successful result for you.
After a car accident occurs in New Hampshire or Maine, we encourage you to contact our Portsmouth car accident lawyers at your earliest opportunity. The sooner we represent you, the more likely we will be able to maximize your recovery. Call right away to allow our law firm the opportunity to gather evidence and speak on your behalf with police, insurance claims adjusters and anyone else who seeks statements from you.
At the Portsmouth Law Offices of Coughlin, Rainboth Murphy and Lown, LLC, we have the experience needed to act quickly and to act wisely on behalf of our clients in the hours, days and weeks after a car accident. Your needs will be our concerns when we represent you in a personal injury claim; or lawsuit after a car crash.
Beyond the fact-finding, we prepare for the hard work of negotiating with responsible parties and their legal representatives. Our goal is always to protect our clients’ rights so we can achieve a full and fair settlement for you.
No amount of money can compensate you for the pain, worry and disruption to your or a loved one’s life. However, through personal injury law, the injured has hope of obtaining relief for losses, both financial and intangible:
- If you are seriously injured in a car accident, you may need surgery, rehabilitation, physical therapy, psychological counseling, vocational retraining and adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps and home remodeling.
- “Intangible” losses may include loss of consortium (companionship) for the husband or wife of the injured person, loss of his or her ability to care for children in the family or simply the loss of the freedom to enjoy a normal life as before.
- At the Law Offices of Coughlin, Rainboth, Murphy and Lown, LLC, we are prepared to fight to ensure that your insurance settlement or verdict takes all of your losses into account. Contact our New Hampshire and Maine car accident lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation.